AWARD WINNING MULTIGENERATIONAL DISPLAY HOME
The team at Martin Locke Homes is excited and humbled to share that our Elliot Springs Family 310 Display Home has been named best in its category at the recent Master Builders Queensland North Queensland Regional Awards.
The Family 310 boasts the renowned MLH fine finishing and attention to detail but is unique in that is has been designed with multigenerational living in mind.
THE DESIGN story
At Martin Locke Homes we believe in giving credit where credit's due, and the truth is we can't take all of it for our beautiful new 'Family 310' display home at Elliot Springs.
We understand that without great design, we wouldn't achieve our fantastic results on site. So credit must also go to our expert design partner for this project, Andrew Carter.
Fittingly named the ‘Family 310’, it is designed to allow families at all stages of life to live together but still maintain their privacy and independence.
It boasts two separate ‘homes’ under the one roof, each with its own exclusive entry point, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas, living and patios, all connected by a shared, lockable laundry.
And includes private feature entry points to both living spaces, raised ceilings, wide doorways and halls, no-steps on entry and throughout the home, large step-free bathrooms and showers, separate alfresco areas, and a spacious and safe living open plan design.
WHAT IS MULTIGENERATIONAL LIVING?
As Martin Locke Homes approaches our 10th year in business in Townsville we are proud to have received a number of awards over that time, consistently being recognised for our commitment to workmanship and achieving the finest finish.'
THIS DISPLAY HOME IS FOR SALE
ABOUT THE DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE
47 Vista Place Elliot Springs GET DIRECTIONS
- Townsville's first accessible, multigenerational display home
- Two separate, private living spaces joined by a shared, lockable laundry
- Highly accessible design, combining elements of the Gold & Silver Livable Housing Australia Guidelines
- No steps or lips from the street curb, into and throughout the entire home
- Street Appeal - combination of Travertine French-cut Stone, water-jet cut privacy screens and full Stria board cladding
- Custom joinery including push-button kitchen overheads, fulling integrated appliances, concealed doors for efficiency and beauty
- 3.3m high ceilings in living area
- 660m2 block
- Located in a picturesque Elliot Springs location with mountain views
about elliot springs
Lendlease's Elliot Springs boasts 360 degree mountain views with elevated flat lots or lots nestled against creek corridors.
Martin Locke | [email protected] | 0403 607 563