open weekend - elliot springs spec home
the countdown is on!
4-bedroom home FOR SALE!
just over a month till we open the doors
Complete Home and Land Package -Turn-key Finish including landscaping!
We're excited to announce that our first ever spec home we're currently building at Elliot Springs will open for inspection and offers on Saturday 14 December.
It'll be open for inspection and offers for TWO DAYS ONLY
When: 10am Saturday 14 December through to 5pm Sunday 15 December.
Where: Lot 13/9 Observation Rise, Elliot Springs
Step-free, accessible design to stand the test of time
The home will include MLH’s inclusive living features such as:
- no steps into and throughout the home
- the signature MLH rebated alfresco door for seamless transition from inside to out
- larger step-free showers and bathrooms
- wider doors and halls
- Extra noggins included at frame stage to provide for future grab rails in bathroom and toilets
All of these features allow those living in the home to age in place and add key points of difference in a competitive market for those who are looking to rent or sell the home.
Why Accessible Design Matters
Our aim is to build homes that make a difference to people's lives.
After every build we ask our clients how they believe the accessible features will impact how they live in their home.
This is what Kate and Dave had to say:
"The accessible living features which include wider hallways, doorways, no step entries, alfresco sliders and no step, larger showers were definitely a big influence on our decision. After moving into the home we have realised just how much more comfortable the accessible living features make the home. It will also be more accommodating for everyone visiting, including toddlers right through to elderly parents."
renowned mlh finish and industry-leading inclusions
Complete Turn-Key Finish
• Solid masonry block walls with two-coat ‘smooth’ render
• No-step from driveway, into front door, throughout home and out to alfresco
• Storm water piped to the street
• Wider doors for safer & easier transition between spaces
• Larger step-free showers
• Tiled shower seat in ensuite
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Vinyl planks throughout
• Custom-built joinery with stone kitchen & bathroom benchtops
• Blumotion soft-close doors & drawers to all joinery
• Bosch appliances
• 2340 mm high robes with custom melamine shelving and mirrored sliding doors
• Aluminium glass door access through kitchen to pergola
• MLH Signature 2300 mm high rebated sliding alfresco door
• Roller door access at rear of garage through to pergola
• Tiled alfresco & porch
• Daikin Split System air-cons
• Security screens including Ali-View to front windows & door
• Fully landscaped
• 110m2 Salt & Pepper exposed aggregate driveway and path surrounds